Saturday, August 19, 2017

An adorable My Old Journal cluster from Jenni tonight!


They moved the rain to Monday and Tuesday now - figures - we are in an area that will see, or SHOULD see most of the eclipse - and it will be a cloudy sky.   dang it - - hoping it doesn't rain  until after 3 pm now, lol!   Got some work done outside, but it got too hot (and wearing bandana's that cover your entire head doesn't help any, along with long sleeves)  and I had to come in.   Going out much earlier tomorrow to see what I can get done.   Tonight I have an adorable cluster that Jenni put together using My Old Journal to share with you!
 


Just click on the image to download.  See you tomorrow! - Kim

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable Jennie. Great combination of elements. Thanks to you and Kim for such a delightful cluster for photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Vintage Cluster Love It Thank You For Sharing Hugs :)xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like everything about this! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!