Friday, June 23, 2017

An awesome Our Story frame cluster to share tonight!


An absolute GORGEOUS day here in southwest Wisconsin today - sunny, a high of 77 degrees, and a wonderful breeze to help dry things out.    It's working - and I'm hoping to spend tomorrow outside weeding and checking plants.  It was just too wet today, my gardening sweatpants would have soaked right on thru.   So...tomorrow it is, and I can't even begin to tell you how I am looking forward to it!     We finally got some good news on Eric's Mom, too - the foot is healing again, and her leg has slowed way way down on the "weeping" - so everything is staying dry - she is actually staying in bed with her feet elevated for a change - I think she is afraid that if she goes back to a nursing home, even for a little bit, that she will end up staying there permanently - which could have happened if she didn't decide to cooperate and follow the rules.    So...the daily wraps and changes are now on M-W-F only!  YAY!   We finally get some time off, and we can call on the days we don't go in to check on her.     Got her all stocked up with supplies today, so she is good to go :)  A great start to our weekend!    Hope yours is going well so far, too!   Tonight I have an awesome frame cluster that Jenni made to share with you using my new release - Our Story .



 Just click on the image to download. See you tomorrow! - Kim

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the frames and I am so glad to hear about your mother in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad things are looking up for your weekend. Thanks Jenni for the creative frame cluster. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cluster, thanks a lot, great news about MIL too! Hope you get to garden a bit, good relaxation. Too, too, too hot here for me to be outside...I know a wimp right? LMBO! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful cluster! Thank you!!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!